Are you looking for steady, reliable employment with a reputable company? Join our team today!
Independent Sales Representatives - Positions available in ON, AB, BC
Locations: ON, AB, BC
Business Opportunity as Independent Sales Representative for Access Window & Door Design Centre
Access Window & Door Design Centre specializes in manufacturing and distributing high-end European Tilt &Turn fenestration products with the highest customer service standards across North America. We are rapidly growing across Canada as Canadians look to higher-performance products that truly last a lifetime and perform in the Canadian Climate.
Throughout our history, we’ve strived to create products that push boundaries and enhance the flexibility of the spaces our products are installed in. Our unique and customizable window and door designs are the products of a commitment to superior quality, surpassing what’s available on the market today.
What to expect working as an Independent Representative for Access Window and Door:
- Flexibility by being self-employed and having the freedom to create your own schedule and to work with your clients per their needs.
- The opportunity to present a premium brand with a well-established, high-performing product portfolio.
- Company provided state-of-the-art ERP system, sales tools, and estimating department.
- Prospecting B2B and residential customers through your own lead creation and incoming regional leads through company marketing channels.
- In-depth product training which will enable you to become a product expert.
- Very competitive compensation plan.
- Weekly sales meetings with sales management and team to follow up on strategies, goals, training, and general touch points.
- Being part of a high-performing team where your success and contributions are recognized.
- The opportunity to be self-employed without the need for start-up costs, holding own inventory, doing marketing, or running daily operations. Your focus will be entirely on sales and customer care.
Job Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Business ownership mindset, self-starter, and natural at marketing themselves.
- Highly motivated, strong work ethic, and able to work in a team environment.
- Business acumen: understanding the technical side of the fenestration industry and understanding where the industry trend is going.
- Locating prospective customers, generating them into leads, and eventually converting them into customers.
- Strong communication skills to present our products to customers.
- Understanding customer needs and consulting them on technical inquiries about products or industry and ability to answer any questions about our products.
- Excellent technical skills, especially with spreadsheets and data management.
- Ability to adapt to changes, multi-tasking, manage projects, and meet deadlines and sales quotas.
- Preparing and submitting weekly sales reports to sales management.
- Must have a passion for growth.
- Must be reliable and demonstrate high interpersonal skills.
- Critical Thinking; understand, analyze, and be able to present solutions to your customers.
- Product knowledge and sales experience in the window and door industry are considered an asset.
To find out more about our company visit www.accesswd.ca
We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Various Positions - Winkler, MB
Location: Winkler, MB
At Access Window and Door Design Centre we are constantly looking for highly talented individuals to join our team in all departments:
- Customer Service
Our company specializes in manufacturing and distributing of high-end fenestration products with the highest standards of customer service across North America.
If you are looking for a rewarding, long-term career and want to be a part of a great team that is dedicated to produce and sell high quality products, we like to hear from you!
The successful candidate must be:
- organized and have planning skills
- reliable and have time management skills
- teachable and respectful
- committed to excellence
- able to demonstrate high interpersonal skills
- able to maintain a clean and safe work area
- able to demonstrate high attention to detail and accuracy
- able to work in a team environment
What we offer:
- Fast-paced, energetic, and innovative work environment
- Competitive wages
- Bonus Pay
- Commission Pay (depending on position)
- Group Health Insurance Plan
Please apply online or drop off resume at 565 Cargill Road, Winkler.
We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted